Ilikai Marina Condos Reservation and Rental Policies
Deposit, Payment and Security Authorization:
- A deposit of 20% of the total rental amount must be received to confirm a reservation.
- Full payment of the rental balance due is required no less than 30 days prior to the check-in date.
- A $300 authorization will be submitted to your credit card 10 days prior to your arrival date. The authorization will serve as the security deposit. If, at the end of the rental period, the rental property is returned undamaged beyond normal wear and tear, the Security Deposit will be released in full within five (5) business days. In the event of any damages, Owner will provide Guest with a full accounting of expenses incurred and deductions made from the Security Deposit. Deductions from Security Deposit may include, but are not limited to: excess cleaning fee, trash removal fee, missing item replacement costs, damaged item replacement or repair costs, Smoking in the Condo, repair costs of buildings or grounds, or other service call fees.
Cancellations / Refunds:
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to the check-in date can have 50% of the deposit refunded.
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to the check-in date will receive an 80% credit of the total reservation. To be used within 1 year of the original check in date. After one year, the credit will be null and void.
- No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, elevators, etc. The Owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order. No refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuations of the area by county officials due to hurricanes or other potentially dangerous situations arising from acts of god or nature.
- All reservations are subject to a check-out cleaning fee of $120.00.
- Stays of more than 10 days have additional interim cleaning fee of $80.00 for every ten days. For example, if you had reserved the condo for 28 days, you would be charged for three cleanings total – two interim cleanings and one check-out clean.
- Check-In Time is at 3:00 PM.
- Checkout Time is at 11:00 AM.
- We cannot accommodate earlier check-ins or check-outs because we often have parties departing and arriving on the same day.
Parking is included with condos 882 and 1682. Condo 984 does not have free parking. When you arrive, you will need to park in the street at any “Diamond Parking stall” You can pay the minimal amount for parking, go to the condo and get the parking pass off the back of the entry door than take it down and place it in your car OR someone can wait at the car until you get the pass out of the condo. If you fail to place the parking pass on the entry door upon your departure you will forfeit your entire security deposit.
- This is a non–smoking building
- Smoking is not allowed in any condo, or on any condo lanai
(patio)or in any common area.
- There is an automatic loss of your security deposit for smoking in the Condo.
- If you do smoke you will need to exit the building.
- We allow a maximum of three overnight guests.
- We charge a fee of $15.00/item for any missing beach or bath towels upon checkout.
- No pets allowed